- This event has passed.
ThinkingFunny21 – Comedy-Humor Conference/Workshop
April 3 @ 12:00 pm - 9:00 pm$100
Come and join the fun at ThinkingFunny21, offered online via Crowdcast, April 3, 2021, 11 am to 8 pm Central Time. To see lineup, click here.
Whether you’re writing a humor column or novel, putting together a stand-up routine, scribbling a sitcom script or screenplay, crafting silly songs, drafting a storyboard, or writing a query letter, this conference can help. Register for ThinkingFunny21 and you’ll see and hear:
• Proven techniques for punching up scripts.
• Effective methods for writing humorous travel stories and columns.
• The steps to creating a comic world & cast that generates sustainable stories.
• How stand-up comics work up a set.
• How to deal with criticism.
• How animators generate ideas, create storyboards to communicate, and work in teams.
• What songwriters do to craft funny and memorable lyrics.
• What agents want in a query letter.
• How to pitch effectively.
• Career advice from experienced professionals.
• Time to ask questions and get personalized advice.
• All this… and more!
Sessions range from how-to craft sessions to discussions on the business of writing, marketing, and technology. Price $100 with 30% off early-bird discounts through March 31, use code “georgiawriters”
For further information, email email@example.com